Our team engineers solutions for using emerging technology. We apply electro-optical science to serve our customer’s needs. We offer our subject matter expertise. Our experience in novel optic, aero optic, aero thermal, seeker design and simulation is offered to you.
- Machine Learning for Defense Applications
- Counter UAS Detection and Discrimination (CU D&D)
- Optically-Aided, Non-Global Positioning System (GPS) for Aircraft Navigation Over Water
- Short-Wave Polarimetric Imager
- Infrared Spectrometer for the Cryovacuum Environment
- Multispectral/Hyperspectral Imaging System (Navy)
- System for Nighttime and Low-Light Face Recognition
- Mechanically Static High Speed 3-D Optical/Digital Holographic Polarimeter
- Novel Sensors and Data Fusion Methods for an All Weather Tracker
- Enhanced Targeting Sensor Technology
- Counter UAS Enhanced Sensor (CUES)
- Polarimetric Sensor for UAS
- Algorithms for Acquisition and Tracking
- IDentifyIR Imaging Polarimeter for Human ID through Facial Recognition
- GSA 541715 Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning GS00F198GA
- and many more. Contact Us.
Applications: We have solutions. Our novel sensors clearly reveal what is impossible to see with commercial off the shelf systems.
Polaris has dedicated years of development to polarization-based imaging systems for military and scientific entities. Commercial systems derived from these efforts provide daylight detail in the dark and visibility in low contrast conditions with real-time image processing.
Combined with our eTherm® vision enhancement software, Polaris sensors capture, measure, display, and enhance images which can be colorized to display critical data.
From concept to prototype to product, Polaris offers custom sensor solutions in any of the Visible, Near, Short, Mid, and Long Wave InfraRed spectral bands.